STEP 1. INVITATION FOR STUDY
The invitation issued by WUNU due to foreigner’s application after providing the following documents:
1) a copy of the international passport document of the foreigner;
2) a copy of the previous education document;
3) a copy of the supplement to the previously education documents with grades (points) or academic record with state number and title of the document (if any);
4) written consent of personal data processing.
English [3.83 Kb] (Downloads: 529)
Française [7.39 Kb] (Downloads: 105)
Русский [13.81 Kb] (Downloads: 46)
Українська [11.42 Kb] (Downloads: 54)
Documents must be sent in jpg. format to firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 2. APPLYING DOCUMENTS (after arriving)
To enter the University a foreigner personally submits to the Admission Committee the following documents:
2) a document (the original and a copy) of the previously education (educational qualification) level;
3) supplement (the original and a copy) to the document of the previously education (educational qualification) level (if any);
4) an academic record issued by a foreign / Ukrainian institution (in case of transfer or renewal for education, starting from the second year);
5) a copy of the passport of a foreigner or a document certifying a stateless person;
6) a health insurance policy, an insurance policy unless otherwise is provided by international treaties of Ukraine;
7) 10 photographs sized 35 x 45 mm;
8) a copy of the certificate of a foreign Ukrainian (if any);
9) research proposal on the chosen scientific specialty or a list of published scientific works and published inventions in the Ukrainian or English languages certified by the established procedure at the place of work / training of the candidate are additionally provided on admission to the postgraduate study.
To be admitted to the doctoral program, you will be additionally required to provide in Ukrainian or in English:
– plan of dissertation work for obtaining a scientific degree of the doctor of sciences;
– a copy of the diploma on the proper access qualification level.
The documents specified in subparagraphs 2 to 5 of this paragraph must be translated into Ukrainian with the notarization of the translation.
The documents specified in subparagraphs 2 to 4 of this paragraph have to be certified in the country of their issue in the manner that is officially applied in that country for such certification and legalized by the relevant foreign institution of Ukraine, unless otherwise provided by international agreements of Ukraine.
STEP 3. TERMS FOR ADMISSION
Foreigner can be admitted to University:
1st stage - from 01.05.2020 to 30.10.2020 inclusive;
2nd stage - from 01.01.2021 to 27.02.2021 inclusive;
For Preparatory Department applicants until 01.03.2021.
STEP 4. CONTRACT SIGNING & PAYMENT
The Customer pays a cashless payment in foreign currency (in US dollars to the Contractor's currency account) in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine, or in the national currency (on the account of the Contractor) at the official exchange rate of the National Bank of Ukraine as of the date of payment.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE
step-by-step-guide-for-international-admissions.pdf [165.35 Kb] (Downloads: 574)
ACADEMIC PROGRAMS IN ENGLISH
Bachelor’s Degrees in:
International Economic Relations
Master’s Degrees in:
Management of Socio-Cultural Activity
Specialities in the University which offer postgraduate studies (for obtaining a PhD) and doctoral studies (for becoming a Doctor of Sciences):
Finance, Banking and Insurance
Students who wish to receive training in Ukrainian, Russian or English language are enrolled to the Preparatory Department. A 10-month preparatory program provides Ukrainian, Russian or English language courses, as well as upgrading courses. The courses start on November 1.
Fundamentals of Economics
World Economic and Social Geography
Admission deadline: students can be admitted to Preparatory Department within the whole year.
Academic year: November-August
Period of training: 40 weeks (2 semesters)
After successful completion of the preparatory program students are admitted to the Ukrainian speaking Bachelor Programme of any WUNU Faculties.