Кamianets-Podilskyi Education and Research Centre
Кamianets-Podilskyi Education and Research Centre of WUNU is a structural subdivision of West Ukrainian National University, which provides educational services to individuals who wish to obtain higher education degrees in selected areas of training and specialties without terminating their current employment.
The Centre was created to implement the principles of unity, progression, continuity and diversity of training systems at all levels by coordinating the activities of educational institutions to train highly qualified professionals in the system of higher education, through combined use of facilities and developments of science and methodology.
Activities of Кamianets-Podilskyi Education and Research Centre:
- planning, organization, regulatory support and control of the educational process for obtaining Bachelor's and Master's degrees in a remote structural unit;
- development of schedules of classes and exams of applicants for Bachelor's and Master's degrees;
- control of execution of schedules of classes and exams, attendance by students;
- accounting and analysis of the term results and final qualification exams for Bachelor's and Master's degrees;
- control over registration of student documentation, orders on advancement and graduation, accumulation and storage of personal student files;
- recruitment of students;
- allocation of the auditoriums for training sessions and examination sessions, control over their use;
- submission of official reports.
The main objective of Кamianets-Podilskyi Education and Research Centre is implementation of educational activities by extramural mode and distance learning, which ensures the acquisition of higher education of chosen degrees in selected specialties.
If you have any questions аbout:
organization of the educational process +38(067)6613028
Find us on social networks:
Our contact information: