Lutsk branch of WUNU is a structural subdivision of West Ukrainian National University, which trains students of the educational programmes "Finance, Banking and Insurance" and "Accounting and Taxation" in extramural (part-time) mode.
The branch was created to provide quality education for the youth of the region, ensure acquisition of modern scientific and professional skills, as well as a patriotic worldview of students.
Activities of Lutsk Branch:
- Organizational and individual work with students of the branch, aimed at their active participation in the educational process, development of professionalism, ethics; creating a demanding and firendly atmosphere of mutual respect in relations between employees, teachers and students of the branch;
- Labor market research to provide the necessary information on employment of graduates;
- Career guidance to disseminate information on the activities of WUNU in general and the Lutsk Branch in particular.
Main objectives of Lutsk Branch:
- Ensuring the high quality of educational activities;
- Conducting research activities;
- Disseminating information on the activities of WUNU and the Lutsk Branch;
- Acquiring and analysing the data on the conditions of the domestic labor market.
Lutsk branch provides services in the fields of education, information support, assistance to graduates in employment in their specialties.
If you have any questions аbout:
admission +38(0332)771741, +38(050)2016822, +38(068)6826401, Admission Board
organization of the educational process +38(068)6826401
Find us on social networks:
Our contact information: